Through June at Fairweather: Works on Paper, an exhibition including established and emerging artists who have created unique works using paper as their primary medium.
New work from Patricia Clark-Finley with works on graphite and sommelier ink on yupo; Penelope Culbertson with works in calligraphy on antique paper; and Christine Trexel, who creates hand-made books.
Also introducing new works on paper by Gary Pearlman, who embeds individually cut patterns of handmade paper, integrating the pieces into original art.
- Original watercolors by Paul Brent
- Art by Victoria Brooks
- Collagraphs by Nick Brakel
- Collage and yupo art by Jo Pomeroy-Crockett Ph.D.
- Pen and Ink art by Britney Drumheller
- Contemporary art by Agnes Field
- Ocean photography by Don Frank
- Pastels by Bev Drew Kindley, Gretha Lindwood, and Lori Wallace-Lloyd
- Teeny tiny art painted with toothpicks by artist Marga Stanley
- Nature photography by Neal Maine
- Landscape photography by Linda Fenton-Mendenhall
- Collage art by Sherrie Stahl
And, too, Seaside nature photographer Neal Maine exhibits his latest natural history journal of images, habitat images found within steps from downtown, “along the coastal edge, in our own backyards.”
Fairweather House and Gallery is located at 612 Broadway in Seaside, Oregon.
Since 2006 the gallery has represented many nationally known artists with ties to the North coast and mentored emerging regional artists.
Please visit http://www.fairweatherhouseandgallery.com/artists for more information.