- Carolyn Myers Lindberg, Charles Schweigert, Christine Downs, Diane Copenhaver, Emily Schultz-McNeil, Gretha Lindwood, Jan Shield, Jeanne Walker, Karen Doyle, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Martin Conley, Mary Lyn Gough, Mary Truhler, Melissa Jander, Michael Muldoon, Neal Maine, Toni Avery
Vignette #1: Original oil paintings by featured LUSH artist Emily Schultz-McNeil, art glass by NW makers, Illume candles, handmade paper spheres, balsa wood flowers, bamboo runner, cut crystal candle sticks, cloissone picture frame, Fine Art buffet lamp, vintage faience tulip…
January 14, 2022 Seaside sunset by Linda Fenton-Mendenhall The day after the last of the January King Tides, a term people used to describe exceptionally high tides that occur during a new or full moon, along the Oregon coast. …
- Bob Heath, Charles Schweigert, Colette Fallon, Diane Copenhaver, Emily Miller, Jan Shield, Jim Hayes, Lieta Gratteri, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Marcia Hudson, Marilyn Cohn, Martin Conley, Mary Truhler, Mike Brown, Neal Maine, Penelope Culbertson, Stuart Dittbrenner, Toni Avery
Made by Hand ™ is becoming one of the retail highlights of the gift-giving season in 2021 as local artists, makers, and craftspeople are creating beautiful and original works.
- Bill Baily, Bob Heath, Christine Downs, Cicely Gilman, Gretha Lindwood, Kris Zorko, Lieta Gratteri, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Marcia Hudson, Marilyn Cohn, Mary Truhler, Pam Haunschild, Paul Brent, Peg Wells, Ron Nicolaides, Vanessa K. Stokes
Please read more about our gallery, our commitment to NW artists, and our porducts made by NW hands.
- Carolyn Myers Lindberg, Christine Trexel, Cicely Gilman, Diane Copenhaver, Emily Miller, Gretha Lindwood, Karen Doyle, Lee Munsell, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Marcia Hudson, Marilyn Cohn, Mary Truhler, Michelle Shigemasa, Neal Maine, Peg Wells, Ron Nicolaides, Sandy Visse, Toni Avery, Vanessa K. Stokes, Vicky Combs-Snider
The Sea Endures, an exhibition of NW artists’ new artwork depicting where the Oregon land meets the Pacific Ocean. Featuring Toni Avery, Bill Baily, Martha Denham, Karen Doyle, Colette Fallon, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Phil Juttelstad, JoAnn Pari-Mueller, Lee Munsell, Ron Nicolaides, among others.
The Waves at Shore Acres, Oregon Coast by Linda Fenton-Mendenhall Linda Fenton-Mendenhall is a photographer living and working in one of the most beautiful parts of the Pacific Northwest, the Oregon Coast. Her love of photography is born from a…
Driftwood, burl, and plank wood settee, hand-wrapped bittersweet garland, hand-painted silk and down filled accent pillow, pair of 20×20 flanged velvet pillows with hand-dyed gathered pleated silk pillows, and one-of-a-kind autumn block quilt by NW textile artist Betty Huffman. Autumn…
Meticulous displays, like none other, with disciplined attention to design perspectives. Find harmony in exquisite materials, combined with the spirit of many artists who know how to apply the mark of being in the Northwest.
Find where interior design is not decorating but rather giving coastal homes the peaceful lifestyle. Find where everyday dreams are integrated with irreplaceable humanity, friendship and beauty.
- Agnes Field, Bob Heath, Carmela Newstead, Carolyn Myers Lindberg, Charles Schweigert, Christine Downs, Christine Trexel, Cicely Gilman, Dorota Haber-Lehigh, Emily Miller, Fedor Zubanov and Irina Nazarkina, Gayle H. Seely, Gretha Lindwood, Jan Rimerman, Karen Doyle, Kris Zorko, Lieta Gratteri, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Marcia Hudson, Marilyn Cohn, Mary Truhler, Melissa Jander, Pam Haunschild, Paul Brent, Peg Wells
ON SECOND GLANCE, vignette #1: Handmade display cabinet, coastal pen and ink landscapes by NW artist Dorota Haber-Lehigh, pottery by Marilyn Cohn, mahogany turned wood pedestal, handmade urchin bowl by Emily Miller; inlaid wood, embossed wood, and leather frames, shell…
- Carolyn Myers Lindberg, Christine Downs, Daniel Harris, Dorota Haber-Lehigh, Gayle H. Seely, Kris Zorko, Lee Munsell, Lieta Gratteri, Linda Fenton-Mendenhall, Martin Conley, Mary Truhler, Pam Haunschild, Ron Nicolaides, Vanessa K. Stokes
PLACE-BASED, an exhibit that doubles down on a link with the history of both place and keeping close tabs on how artists are based in visual story telling.