Remember, wearing a cloth face covering is an act of compassion. We cover our faces to protect others.
Please read through the below information as it will help you understand how best to visit us, and what your experience will be like during Phase One of Re-opening.
Effective immediately, we will utilize the following ways to ensure social distancing and to reduce the possibility of infection for you, our staff and our community.
- Gallery areas will be covered with 6′ social distancing stickers, which will help guide safe distances between guests.
- A glass shield and distance area will be created at our front desk.
- Face coverings should be worn for anyone entering the gallery.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available for your convenience.
- We will sanitize all common touch points throughout the day.
- The gallery door will remain open throughout the day to prevent the need of having to use the door handle.
- The number of guests in the gallery will be limited to 6 at one time.
- A pair of complimentary disposable gloves will be available for your convenience.
Opening Mon, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun 12-3:pm
Closed Tue and Wed
Moving forward our hours will remain limited until there is a convincing containment of the coronavirus.
Please read more about our gallery and our commitment to NW artists and products made by NW hands.
“We very much look forward to returning to our usual activities and after hour events as it is safe and healthy to do so.”